The Ultimate Guide to Integrating Web Design into Creating a Thriving Online Presence on Instagram
Instagram is a mobile application that has become very popular in recent years. It is a photo sharing application you can use for your personal life or business. The biggest advantage of Instagram is that you can take pictures and use the photo edits available to get amazing results. This is why Instagram is so popular today and have over 700 million registered users worldwide. The number is growing, and this means if you are a business owner, you have millions of people out there waiting to hear from you!
Instagram and brand exposure
Today the business world is a competitive world, and it is here that you need to be aware of the latest trends and technology. Social media marketing platforms have become popular today primarily because they are a cost-effective way of promoting and marketing your business to the targeted audience. As a business owner, you must ensure your website is getting the reach and the exposure it deserves. This is why it is prudent to register on social media platforms for getting more followers and traffic. When it comes to Instagram, you will find that it has a very friendly user interface that helps you to interact with your audience and stay connected with them. When you are creating your Instagram profile, it is crucial to post the link to your business profile underneath your bio. This will help you gather social media traffic to your business website easily.
Do you know that your website design and functionality have a vital role to play in the success and promotion of your business? It is crucial for you to ensure that you have a good website that attracts a targeted audience so that sales are promoted. With experienced and skilled web designers you can also incorporate Instagram in your web design and get the competitive edge in the market. Web design and its integration with social media platforms brings you better brand visibility and targeted traffic as well. When you are looking for good web design, it is crucial that you speak to experts that have sound knowledge and work experience in the field before you hire them.
How can your business website be integrated with Instagram?
This is a question that often baffles web designers that are focused on integrating web design with Instagram. Experienced designers say that the task is a simple one. The following are some tips to help you understand how it is possible to integrate Instagram into web design and improve the prospects of your business-
1. The embedded feed- A key way of integrating Instagram into your web design can be done by embedding a feed. You may embed the feed just below your home page. You can create an Instagram feed with colors and products that complement your website.
2. Creating a lookbook- You can create an Instagram page where you can publish content without the need to build new content separately for the site. You can promote your e-commerce websites with this idea. You can pick a niche and list all the products you offer in the lookbook. Your visitors can get a quick insight into this lookbook that often converts leads to sales. The visitor just needs to click on the images of the thumbnail.
3. Sales- You can focus on the sale of your products on your website with Instagram. You may create a page that is targeted for sales. The user can click on the photos that are listed on the page and get directly connected to a link that leads to a call to action. This is an amazing idea to get real Instagram followers and promote purchases from them in just a few simple steps.
4. Hashtag feed- use hashtags and promote engagement. Word-of-mouth marketing has become the need of the day for business success. Customer involvement is vital for brand building and presence today. With the hashtag feed on your phone, you effectively can incorporate this into your business as well.
5. Link e-commerce platforms and Instagram- If you have an e-commerce platform, you can link it to Instagram. You can include a link on the Instagram Page that lands on the webpage of the product. This goes a very long way in promoting and marketing your products to the targeted audience.
6. Create a badge- An Instagram badge is also a unique way to integrate Instagram and your business website together. You may go in for interesting graphic designs and can even incorporate animated designs if you want to.
7. Post your website on Instagram- This again is another great idea where you can post your site on Instagram. When your user scrolls down your page, the titles can transform into products to prompt the user to click and view. This can also mean that companies do not have to keep traditional product pages anymore!
It is crucial for you to reap the benefits of Instagram for your business. It is here that web designers need to be creative and seeks out ways via which they can integrate Instagram into your web design. Remember there are over 700 million users on Instagram and you can tap into this market and generate more profits and sales. There are a variety of ways via which you can incorporate Instagram into your web design. Speak to experts that have years of experience in the field, and they will help you.
Last but not least, when you are looking for Instagram and web design integration, ensure that the page works perfectly. Some links need to be inserted to promote a call to action for the user. It is crucial for you to check your website on a regular basis to ensure that all the links are working fine. It is prudent to hire web designing companies that have years of experience in the field and prove track records when it comes to producing fantastic web designs and functionality for your business!